These are cool! Nowadays things arent really 'cool'. But these are.
However, they are simple enough to make! Once you have the bases, its easy to put together. For the recipe I used my homemade meringues, however you can just as easily use store-bought.
320g Caster Sugar
90g Plain Flour
70g Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Powder
100g Chopped Chocolate
250g Icing Sugar
40g Cocoa Powder
4 Bourbon biscuits
1 Square Dark Chocolate
Red icing tube
1 square Dark Chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 180c. Melt the butter in a large bowl. Add in the sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
2. Add in the eggs one by one. Mix well after each addition.
3. Sieve in all the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
4. Add in the chocolate and mix well. Pour into tin and place into the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes until browned and springy to touch.
5. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until combined. If it is too stiff, add some milk. If it is too runny, add more icing sugar.
6. Melt the square of chocolate.
7. Spread a thin layer over one side of each of the biscuits.
8. When dry, write 'RIP' onto each with the icing.
9. Melt the square of chocolate.
10. Using a cocktail stick, dip one end into the chocolate and then dot two 'eyes' onto each Meringue.
11. Spread the icing over the surface of the brownies. Then add the Ghosts and tombstones randomly on the cake.
And that's it! A few components but nothing too hard!
Enjoy and have a fangtastic Halloween!